ACC 246 - Integrated Accounting Software
Class: 3 Credits: 3
This course includes the use of pre-designed integrated accounting software for accounting problems.
Prerequisite(s): Take ACC 101 or ACC 111 with a minimum grade of “C”.
- Back-up files
- Restore back-up files
- Financial statements
- Journal entries
- Create new company
- Chart of accounts
- Cash and accrual business activities
- Reporting business activities
- Adjusting and closing entries
Textbook information can be found on the Book Inn Web site www.sccsc.edu/bookstore
- Student textbook with software CD required
An overall grade of C or higher is required for transferability.
A 90 - 100
B 80 - 89
C 70 - 79
D 60 - 69
F 0 - 59
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Complete lists, tasks, analysis and reports of an integrated accounting system.
- Prepare financial reports using accounting software.
- Create supporting reports for business decisions.
- Complete the procedure for setting up a new company.
- Complete the procedure for cash-oriented and accrual business activities.
- Complete the procedure for adjusting entries and bank reconciliations.
- Complete the budgeting process.
- Export reports to Excel, Word or PDF files.
For SCC Online Courses:
If the course you are taking is online, please review the SCC Online Policies that include:
- Required materials for all online courses
- Mandatory Attendance Requirement
- Proctored Exams
Standard SCC Course Policies:
Please review the Standard SCC Course Polices on the following topics:
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Misconduct
- Add/Drop period
- Appeals Process
- Class Attendance
- Classroom Behavior (traditional and online)
- Classroom Conduct/Expectations
- Lab Procedures (general SCC policy regarding this)
- Online Confidentiality
- Services For Students with Disabilities
- Withdrawal Policy
Official Course Syllabus