AET 221 - Architectural Computer Graphics II
Class: 4 Credits: 4
This course includes a study of CAD commands with architectural applications and routines. A complete set of working drawings of a residential or commercial building using the computer as the drafting tool is produced.
- Room sizes and relationships.
- Sketching a residential home
- Floor plan symbols.
- Drafting and dimensioning a floor plan.
Textbook information can be found on the Book Inn Web site www.sccsc.edu/bookstore
- Portable electronic Storage Medium (USB drive)
- Helpful, but not required Sketching Paper, Sketching Pencils, Graph paper, Vinyl Eraser
An overall grade of C or higher is required for transferability.
A 90 - 100
B 80 - 89
C 70 - 79
D 60 - 69
F 0 - 59
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Establish room sizes and relationships in a residential floor plan.
- Create a residential floor plan showing the dimensions.
- Produce exterior elevations of a residential home.
- Print a multi-view drawing using layout space.
- Create a roof plan and elevation.
For SCC Online Courses:
If the course you are taking is online, please review the SCC Online Policies that include:
- Required materials for all online courses
- Mandatory Attendance Requirement
- Proctored Exams
Standard SCC Course Policies:
Please review the Standard SCC Course Polices on the following topics:
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Misconduct
- Add/Drop period
- Appeals Process
- Class Attendance
- Classroom Behavior (traditional and online)
- Classroom Conduct/Expectations
- Lab Procedures (general SCC policy regarding this)
- Online Confidentiality
- Services For Students with Disabilities
- Withdrawal Policy
Official Course Syllabus