Oct 25, 2020
AET 235 - Architectural 3-D Rendering
Class: 3 Credits: 3
Topics in this course include 3-D rendering of residential and commercial buildings, walk-through animations, animated site plans and advanced graphics topics and their relationship to illustration of code compliance and project planning.
Prerequisite(s): Take EGT 151 and AET 111 with a minimum grade of “C”.
- Standard residential floor plan
- Modify drawings
- Create elevation
- Create documentation
Textbook information can be found on the Book Inn Web site www.sccsc.edu/bookstore
- Portable electronic Storage Medium (USB drive),
- Helpful, but not required Sketching Paper, Sketching Pencils, Graph paper, Vinyl Eraser,
An overall grade of C or higher is required for transferability.
A 90 - 100
B 80 - 89
C 70 - 79
D 60 - 69
F 0 - 59
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Establish and utilize a 3-D computer aided architectural drafting Environment.
- Draw, notate, and dimension a residential floor plan using a 3 dimensional CADD software.
- Create Schedules and sectional Drawings.
- Create an elevation.
- Establish a sectional drawing.
For SCC Online Courses:
If the course you are taking is online, please review the SCC Online Policies that include:
- Required materials for all online courses
- Mandatory Attendance Requirement
- Proctored Exams
Standard SCC Course Policies:
Please review the Standard SCC Course Polices on the following topics:
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Misconduct
- Add/Drop period
- Appeals Process
- Class Attendance
- Classroom Behavior (traditional and online)
- Classroom Conduct/Expectations
- Lab Procedures (general SCC policy regarding this)
- Online Confidentiality
- Services For Students with Disabilities
- Withdrawal Policy
Official Course Syllabus