Mar 22, 2019
MAT 032 - Developmental Mathematics
Class: 3 Credits: 3
This course includes the study of integers, rational numbers, percents, basic statistics, measurement, geometry, and basic algebra concepts. Application skills are emphasized.
Prerequisite(s): Take MAT 031 with a minimum grade of “C”.
- Signed Numbers
- Introduction to Algebra
Textbook information can be found on the Book Inn Web site www.sccsc.edu/bookstore
- Loose-leaf notebook
- Paper and pencils
A 90 - 100
B 80 - 89
C 70 - 79
F 0 - 69
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Solve problems involving rational numbers without a calculator.
- Solve problems involving basic algebra.
- Solve problems involving percents.
- Solve problems involving measurements.
- Solve problems involving geometry.
- Solve problems involving basic statistics.
For SCC Online Courses:
If the course you are taking is online, please review the SCC Online Policies that include:
- Required materials for all online courses
- Mandatory Attendance Requirement
- Proctored Exams
Standard SCC Course Policies:
Please review the Standard SCC Course Polices on the following topics:
- Academic Integrity
- Academic Misconduct
- Add/Drop period
- Appeals Process
- Class Attendance
- Classroom Behavior (traditional and online)
- Classroom Conduct/Expectations
- Lab Procedures (general SCC policy regarding this)
- Online Confidentiality
- Services For Students with Disabilities
- Withdrawal Policy
Official Course Syllabus